Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese

Ok, I hesitate to write this. I know how most people feel about CEC. I feel the same way. Today I took the kids there and I have an awesome tip to make it ALMOST your favorite place. First of all, don't lie and tell me their pizza is not awesome. So buttery and delicious, my favorite is the ham and pineapple. So here's the tip, go at 9am when they open. Today there was literally no one there. Just me and a friend and our 4 kids. It's so quiet and clean in the morning. I hold the tokens at the table and let the kids take one, play a game and then come right back. It's great. Also, they test all the games when they open. Every game has a ton of tickets hanging out. One time we collected over 300 tickets! Did I convince you????

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Still not convinced :) Sorry we couldn't join in the fun. I ended up taking Carter to the doc and he has an ear and tonsil infection. Good times. -E